Camping at Caravans at Calbourne Water Mill
Our caravan and camping site is set within the 35 acres of stunning rural landscape of Calbourne Water Mill, with views of the Solent and surrounding scenery.
Plenty of space for all the family to enjoy. Entrance to the Mill and grounds included in your stay.
Tents / Caravans/ Campervans
£10 per pitch per night for family of 4, extra per head £2 – under 5’s free.
Special Offers For 2017
Book 5 nights for £35, Book 7 nights for £50.
OPEN ALL YEAR. Space for 15 tents and 5 motor caravans. Dogs welcome but must be kept on leads. Camping facilities include toilets, Chemical Disposal Point, Water Standpipes and Shower.
Sorry, no electric hookup.
Site Facilities Include:
- Fully licenced Cafe and gift shop. Sample our traditional home cooked food, Sunday Roasts prepared with fresh vegetables, our Home Baked Breads, Cakes, and delicious Clotted Cream Teas.
- The working Water Mill, a small war museum and many rural exhibits.
- Take a walk through the Ancient Oak woodlands and around our ponds, see if you can discover the Dragon’s home.
- Other pleasant surprises are punt hire on the mill stream, miniature golf on the putting green, and croquet on the lawn.
- Feed the peacocks, doves, ducks and fish in the mill ponds.