Camping at Calbourne Water Mill
Our camp site is set within the 35 acres of stunning rural landscape of Calbourne Water Mill, with views of the Solent and surrounding scenery.
Plenty of space for all the family to enjoy, we welcome tents, caravans and campervans. Entrance to the Mill and grounds included in your stay.
For bookings email:
Tents / Caravans/ Campervans
OPEN ALL YEAR. Dogs welcome but must be kept on leads. Camping facilities include toilets, chemical disposal point, water standpipes and shower.
Sorry, no electric hookup.
Site Facilities Include:
- Fully-licensed cafe and gift shop. Sample our traditional home cooked food, Sunday Roasts prepared with fresh vegetables, our Home Baked Breads, Cakes, and delicious Clotted Cream Teas.
- The working Water Mill, a small war museum and many rural exhibits.
- Take a walk through the Ancient Oak woodlands and around our ponds, see if you can discover the Dragon’s home.
- Other pleasant surprises are punt hire on the mill stream, miniature golf on the putting green, and croquet on the lawn.
- Feed the peacocks, doves, ducks and fish in the mill ponds.